Somehow I’ve been nominated for a third award, the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Bustling Mind, Blank Verse for nominating me for this award, which is given to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity. They are a modest yet wonderful writer and person, so please check out their work by clicking here!
Rules for the nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here’s the questions I was given and my answers:
1. How are you doing today?
I’m quite alright! Just vibin’ and getting on 🙂
2. What was the topic of the first work of art you created?
Damn… Well technically I’ve been creating ‘art’ since I was a likkle kid so I can’t remember! However, one of the most memorable things I created when I was around 7 I think (I also briefly referenced this in my Liebster Award Nomination) was a little book series about a kid called Joe who went on adventures and saved the day haha!
3. Can you share an interesting fact about yourself that some people might not know about you?
This is more dumb than interesting, but sometimes when I was upset as a kid I would sit on the staircase and confide in my imaginary friend, the front door. I’ve inserted a picture of said door so you don’t think I’m completely mad – it looks a bit like a face if the windows are the eyes, the dangly red ornament is some kind of a nose, and the letterbox is a mouth. You see it, right???
4. What’s your go-to comfort food?
Honestly I’m not big on comfort food – when it comes to comforting myself I’m more of a pillow hugger :)))
5. Who is your favourite music artist? You can choose best of in categories if you have too many: indie, dance, pop, rock, background writing music, music to calm down to, sing along to, etc.
Yeah I definitely can’t pick an absolute favourite, but here are some of my favourites plural: Chas & Dave; Bear McCreary; the Mountain Goats; AJ Tracey; AC/DC; John Williams… it all depends on the mood.
6. What’s a self care tip you feel like sharing?
Are you pissed about something or just thinking too much? Punch it out! I mean any form of exercise is great for your mind and body, but for me the physical act of punching feels so great and I can channel all my negative energy into it haha! You don’t even need a punching bag to do this, shadow boxing also works really well. Side note, you can also still do this when you’re feeling happy! 😂😂
7. What would be your perfect birthday gift?
*cough* MOTORBIKE *cough*
8. What’s the best thing to do at the end of a long, draining day?
Pull an all-nighter and have a dance party. Kidding, go the fuzzballs to sleep.
9. Cereal before milk, milk before cereal, or it doesn’t matter?
It doesn’t matter. Besides, dry cereal is better. (I’m kidding again calm down)
10. What is something you’ve never done, but dreamed of doing?
Can I mention motorbikes again? I did ride pillion for a few metres down the street once when I was a youngling, but I dream of actually riding in the future.
11. What sort of impact do you want to have in the world?
It would be cool if I had a profound answer to this question, but I honestly don’t. I’m still figuring things out as I go and seeing where life takes me, and hopefully that will allow me to have some sort of positive impact on the world.
Jedi by Knight (You were one of my first ever followers back in 2018 – thank you!!)
Miss Rainbow Moonfire
Michael Sean Erickson
Gray Is My Way
Woodsy the Performance Poet
The Accidental Poet
As always, don’t feel pressured answer these questions if you don’t want to, but you all deserve some credit which is why I’ve nominated you 🙂
- Do you remember any recent dreams?
- What are you looking forward to, whether it’s short-term or long-term, close or far away?
- What’s your favourite word?
- Is there anything about you that surprises people?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
- What’s one thing you could spend a whole night talking about?
- What’s something that is nostalgic to you? (eg. an item, place, song etc.)
- Are you more of a lone wolf or a pack wolf?
- What’s your favourite sound?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- What’s something you haven’t done in a while but would like to do again?
Thanks for reading everyone, take care 🙂