Rules for the nomination:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Jojo’s questions and my answers:
1. What do you do in 5 Years?
Well, I’ll just see where life takes me, which could be anywhere in five years. As long as I get to ride my bike 🙂 🏍️
2. Reading or writing, what do you love more?
That depends on what I’m reading/writing, but I think in general I prefer reading. I think.
3. Fiction or non-fiction? (or both)
I love to engross myself in a fiction novel, but I also love learning through non-fiction novels, especially about science (and particularly physics).
4. Your all time favourite book?
Sorry, but there’s no way I can pick a single favourite book! I do have favourite book genres though, namely action, thriller and dystopian novels.
5. TV shows or movies?
Depends on the genre, but for me it’s TV shows. I love the aspect of being completely immersed in the show. I mean when you have 5 or 10 seasons of a story, that story becomes an entire world in itself; you bond with the characters, you live their lives and experience everything they go through on-screen (although that might be a bit too deep if you’re watching shows like Spongebob Squarepants). For that reason, I think when watching alone, I prefer TV shows that I can emotionally involve myself in. That being said, I do also love an episode of The Chase 😛
6. What’s your daily routine?
Pre-lockdown, I was at school, which was pretty much was my daily routine – being at school. Now that I’m officially done with school and have no schoolwork, I just decide day-to-day, even hour-to-hour, what to do. Other than the obvious things, like meals and washing, I do some form of exercise almost every day and I work on my blogs.
7. Your guilty pleasure?
I honestly cannot think of anything. For real, I just googled ‘guilty pleasures’ and went through lists of them and either I can’t relate to them or I can but I didn’t realise they were guilty pleasures, because I feel absolutely zero guilt or embarrassment for them! For example, a couple websites said ‘stealing soap/shampoo from hotels’ is a guilty pleasure. I’ve definitely done that, but it never crossed my mind that I should feel bad about it! 😂😂 I even just googled if it’s bad to take soap from hotel rooms, and all the websites say it’s fine!
- What is the best/stupidest/craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favourite song?
- Who is one person you would like to thank for anything?
- What would the person you were 5 years ago think about you now?
- If you could pick up a new skill or hobby, what would it be?
- What would be a ‘perfect’ day for you?
- What is the best day of the year for you?
You don’t have to take part if you don’t want to – either way I’ve nominated you because you are great bloggers and deserve some credit 🙂